Pittsburg State: Then & Now
Built in 1913, this building originally housed the Industrial Arts classes. Here, metal working, forging, and woodworking took place. In 1963 the building was rededicated in honor of Andrew H. Whitesitt, faculty member and head of the Woodworking Department from 1913-1942. The functions and purpose of the building have changed over the years and what was once the Industrial Arts building is now home to Psychology, Gorilla Geeks, and Photography.