EDISON, KANSAS, is located about eight miles north and west of Pittsburg [Kansas], population about 300. Edison has two schools, one church, two theatres, electric lights, artesian water, and paved streets. The miners in this community generally own their own homes.
Ira Clemens Photograph Album, 1923
SpC MS 0016
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Edison (Edson)
Special Collections, Leonard H. Axe Library, Pittsburg State University
Pittsburg State University, Kansas, Axe Library, Special Collections
The reproduction of images from the Pittsburg State University Special Collections & University Archives requires permission and possible payment for use in both digital and printed works, including books, articles, films and television; and for advertising or commercial purposes. Please see the "Application for Permission to Publish, Quote, Broadcast, or Exhibit Items from the Special Collections & University Archives" in the FAQ for more information. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.