Color photograph, undated, of the Leonard H. Axe Library. The Library was completed in 1979 and replaced Porter Library that was built in 1927. In 1981 the library was rededicated as the Leonard H. Axe Library in honor of the college's third president.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Pittsburg State University--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs