Black and White photograph of the Gladys A. Kelce Center for Business and Economic Development. The building was originally constructed in 1951 and was home to College High School students. In 1973 Gladys A. Kelce donated the funds to renovate the building which was rededicated and named in her honor.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State College of Pittsburg--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs