Black and White undated photograph of the L. Russell Kelce Planetarium. The Planetarium was built in 1964 and located in Yates Hall. The funds for the building were donated by Gladys A. Kelce, an alumnus who received her Life Certificate in 1916 from the Kansas State Manual Training Normal School, in honor of her husband.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State College of Pittsburg--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs