Black and White photograph of the south side, main entrance, of Grubbs Hall. The building was completed in 1968 and houses the English, Communications, and Modern Languages & Literatures departments. Grubbs Hall was named for Professor Ora Francis Grubbs who began teaching at Kansas State Manual Training Normal School in 1914 and continued until his retirement in 1959, giving 45 years of service to the college.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State Manual Training Normal School; Kansas State College of Pittsburg--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs