Color photograph of the Overman Student Center. The Center was built around the Mine Safety and Geology Building and completed in 1951. The Center expanded and doubled in size in 1962. Another expansion occurred in 1995 as well as numerous remodeling projects through the years. The Center was rededicated and named for its first director, Jack H. Overman, in 1984. Groundbreaking for another expansion took place April 30, 2014. Plans call for a 31,000 sq. ft. addition to the east side of Overman Student Center to be completed in 2015.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State Teachers College--Photographs; Pittsburg State University--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs