Black and White undated photograph of the north side of the Music Hall, now known as McCray Hall. The building was designed to complement Porter Library and constructed in 1929. In 1961 the Music Hall was rededicated in honor of the music department's second chairman, Walter McCray.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State Teachers College--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs