Black and White photograph of the Mechanical Arts Building that was completed in 1928 and was home to the Automotive Service program. In 1970 the building was rededicated and named for Harry V. Hartman who gave the college thirty-nine years of service as an industrial arts instructor, automotive technical trainer, and ground instructor for aviation courses taught at the college.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State Teachers College--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs