Black and White photograph of four unidentified young women in front of Russ Hall in 1910. Russ Hall opened for classes January 1909. The wooden structure on the left is the first grand stand for athletic events, built in November 1909.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State Manual Training Normal School; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs; Students--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs