Black and White photograph of the first cafeteria on campus in 1922. The building was later remodeled in 1951 to house the Home Economics Department. The building was rededicated as Chandler Hall in 1964 in honor of the department's first director, Sarah Chandler Hartsock. Chandler Hall stood on the campus until 2002 when it was razed for construction of the new Family and Consumer Sciences Building in 2004.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State Manual Training Normal School--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs