Black and White photograph of the Gymnasium facing Cleveland Street as seen in 1936. Constructed in 1922, it served the campus until 1971, when it was replaced by the Garfield W. Weede Physical Education Building.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State Teachers College--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs