Black and White photograph of the construction workers and the first building of the State Manual Training Normal campus. The building was named after Russell Station Russ in 1911. The fourth person from the right was Albert Lewis.
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State Manual Training Normal School--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs