Black and White photograph of the west side and main entrance of the science building, Carney Hall. The building, named after the second governor of Kansas, Thomas Carney, was completed in 1919 and stood on the campus until 1980.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State Manual Training Normal School--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs; Governors--Kansas