Black and White photograph of the science building, Heckert-Wells Hall. The building replaced Carney Hall (1919-1980) and was constructed on the same site as Carney Hall. It was dedicated in 1984 in honor of past science professors, Dr. L. C. Heckert and Dr. J. Ralph Wells.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
The reproduction of images from the Pittsburg State University Special Collections & University Archives requires permission and possible payment for use in both digital and printed works, including books, articles, films and television; and for advertising or commercial purposes. Please see the "Application for Permission to Publish, Quote, Broadcast, or Exhibit Items from the Special Collections & University Archives" in the FAQ for more information. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.
Pittsburg State University--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs