Black and White photograph, taken in 1913, of the second building on campus, the Industrial Arts Building. In 1964 the building was rededicated as Whitesitt Hall to honor Andrew H. Whitesitt who was a faculty member and head of the Woodworking Department from 1913 until his death in 1942.
Kansas -- Crawford County -- Pittsburg;
Digital image copyright 2014, Pittsburg State University. All rights reserved. For more information contact the Leonard H. Axe Library Special Collections, PSU, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Kansas State Manual Training Normal School--Photographs; Universities and colleges--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; College buildings--Kansas--Pittsburg--Photographs; Pittsburg (Kan.)--History--Photographs